Naturopathy is a natural healing technique that has been the core of indigenous remedies in several cultures around the world. It remains one of the most successful healing methods until now. Naturopathy includes various therapies like medicated & herbal oil, aroma oil, cream massage (full body & partial), deep tissue therapy, Vibro therapy, hot stone therapy, and other massages which improve blood circulation & respiration and skin functions by cleaning skin pores, excretion of toxins by sweat.
All these therapies can heal your body pain naturally while improving your metabolic rate. Massage therapy also helps you look young and energetic while effectively toning the muscles and nervous system. Massage also gives several other benefits to our bodies.
Body massage therapy can be summarized into the following categories:
- Deep tissue massage, Vibro massage, stone massage therapy, aloe vera body massage.
- Honey nectar body massage, aroma oil body massage, salt glow body massage.
- Herbal massage, powder massage, coconut massage, castor oil massage.
- Special oil massages, ice massage, acupressure massage.
- Partial massage (abdominal, back, legs), Indian head massage, and many more
It is the treatment of disorders using different forms of water. These forms of water application are in practice since age-old days. Hydrothermal therapy additionally uses its temperature effects, as hot & cold baths, saunas, wraps, etc, and in all its forms-solid, fluid, vapour, ice, and steam, internally and externally.
Water is, without a doubt, the most ancient of all remedial agents for the disease. The most popular water therapies are steam baths, foot baths. Spinal bath and spray, hip bath, arm bath, wet pack, and many more therapies.
- Hydrotherapy is one of the safest treatments for arthritis.
- Osteoarthritis spondylitis.
- Backpain, Ankylosing
- Detoxification injured a muscle,
- Muscle tension and relieves pain & stress boosts
- The immune system improves strength and general fitness & enhances skin beauty.
Mud therapy treatment exerts so many good effects on different organs and body parts. It helps in treating chronic pain, constipation, inflammation, headaches, stress, skin diseases, and used for removing toxins from the body. The treatment are full-body mud bath, mud pack for eyes, head, face, abdomen, fomentations etc.
- The effects of mud are refreshing, invigorating, and vitalizing.
- For wounds and skin diseases, the application of mud is the only true bandage.
- Mud therapy is used for giving coolness to the body.
- It dilutes and absorbs the toxic substances of the body and ultimately eliminates them from the body.
- Mud is used successfully in different diseases like constipation, headache due to tension, high blood pressure, skin diseases, etc.
Steam bath improves cardiovascular health relaxes muscles, relieves pain, removes toxins, losing weight, steam clears skin impurities to give you healthy glow and make your skin look and feel great. Medicated or herbal steam helps rejuvenate the body.
Useful in –
- Useful in relieving headaches, cold, sinus problems menstrual disorders, joint pains, and blood pressure.
- Useful to treat all kind of headaches, migraine, sinusitis, asthma, bronchitis, and hypertension, etc.
- Herbal steam, aroma steam, local steam, hair steam.
A reflexologist touch may help to calm the central nervous system, promoting relaxation and other benefits just like any form of massage
This detoxifying treatment involves a soothing. Gentle flow of filtered, temperature-controlled water throughout the colon to flush out clogged waste and toxins. The best way of cleans the body from toxins it also helps in regularizing the digestive system and boosting the absorption of nutrients from the colon.