Cough & Cold
Cold is not any kind of disease it is merely a symptom that a body’s immune system shows while fighting a virus whereas, coughing is a kind of reaction of our body in which extra mucus is forced to release out. A cough with sputum means a wet cough and without sputum is a dry cough. It is not compulsory to get a fever after a cough and cold. In the initial days, running nose, watery eyes, and headache are a few symptoms of a cold which then gets darker and thicker. A mild cough could be experienced in the second week of the common cold.
The symptoms usually last for 3-7 days. Usually, it gets better on its own but sometimes the severity of cough and cold leads you several other problems such as asthma, sinusitis infection, pneumonia, and many others. If you are experiencing such problems then do visit the Kayakalya nature cure center, present in Udaipur. We will treat you with several natural therapies and provide you with herbal medicines that will help you in healing your condition.
- A sore throat
- Muscle aches
- Runny or blocked nose
- Pressure in eyes and ears
- Raised temperature
- Rattling sound production
- Heavy breaths
There are several other viruses but rhinovirus is the one that is most common to cause the common cold. It also happens during the change in season. It can spread from one person to another via close contact and air. It could also trigger several other breathing problems such as asthma, sinusitis, and others. Its symptoms are similar to the flu but do not get confused between the two. The major causes of cough are congestion of the bronchial tube with dust particles, wrong feeding habits, inflammation of the pharynx or larynx, and others.
There are several factors that increase the chance of getting cold such as:
- Close contact with a person who is experiencing cold symptoms
- Changing seasons is one of the risk factors.
- Age factor as young children gets cold more often than adults.
Some of the most efficient home remedies to cure a common cold are as follows:
- Salt water gargle helps in coating the throat and also eases irritation in the throat area.
- Staying hydrated helps in fulfilling the need for fluid which is lost and also helps in relieving congestion.
- Using vapor rub helps in opening the airways which ease congestion.
- Getting full rest helps in recovering the body from the common cold by letting the virus run its phase.
- Warm baths help in easing body aches and soreness.
- Ginger juice with honey proved highly efficient to cure colds and coughs.
- Lemon, onion juice, and boiling water could also be used to cure it.
- Turmeric is also very helpful in dry cough.
- Onion juice with honey is kept for approximately 4-5 hours which is then used as cough syrup.
- Raisin sauce is useful in healing cough. It is prepared by mixing the ground raisins with water and sugar which is then heated and preserved when it becomes saucy.
- Kunjal kriya is performed in a cough for a few days. After that, Jal Neti and Vastra Dhauti are performed to remove or eliminate phlegm that is collected in the respiratory tract.
- Pranayama and yoga: The practice of Kapalbhati, Ujjayi Pranayama, and Bhastrika are highly efficient in wet cough. Sitkari and Shitali pranayama are useful for dry cough.
Naturopathy treatment For Cough
Drink warm water
Chest packs are highly beneficial for dry cough.
- Half a cup of water in a green color bottle which is charged with sun rays must devour an empty stomach.
- Half a cup of water in a yellow bottle that is charged by sunrays must be devoured daily after eating morning and evening food.
- To cure the wet cough, half a cup of water in a yellow bottle that is exposed to sun rays should be devoured immediately after eating food.
Warm water enema – It should be performed daily to clean the bowel which will be highly beneficial in improving the person’s condition.
If the problem is severe then it is very important to consult doctors as it will cause several other serious problems. Naturopathy treatments are highly efficient and beneficial treatments as it provides long-lasting results without any other side effects. It treats people naturally and with highly accepted and adopted ancient old methods. Kayakalya nature cure center is the finest hospital in Udaipur which will help you if you experiencing such problems. In our center, every patient gets counseling session related to their condition which will help them to understand it properly and also makes an interactive connection between the doctor and patient.
After analyzing all the problems, we prepare a diet chart and proper treatment for our patient. Our experienced therapist provides highly efficient natural therapies which will make you feel better. Kayakalya nature cure is the best naturopathy center, situated in Udaipur as it provides treatment of most diseases and provides long-lasting results.
- Wash hands properly.
- Disinfection of all the personal kinds of stuff.
- Avoid close contact with those who have colds.
- Cover the nose and mouth while sneezing or coughing.
- Do not share eating utensils or drinking glasses with other people.