Gastritis is a group of conditions in which inflammation of the stomach lining is very common. It could be the result of infection by a bacterium that causes stomach ulcers or excessive use of painkillers. Too much alcohol consumption might be one of the reasons for gastritis. Its occurrence may be sudden (acute gastritis) or gradual over time (chronic gastritis). Mostly, it is not that much serious and can be treated quickly with proper treatment and a healthy diet but in some cases, it leads to ulcers, and bleeding and also increases the risk of stomach cancer. There are several treatment methods to cure gastritis but if you want better and long-lasting results then visit the Kayakalya nature cure center established in Udaipur. It is one of the finest naturopathy centers as we treat our patients by using natural methods which have long-lasting results and no side effects.
Symptoms Of Gastritis
- Abdominal bloating
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Burning ache or gnawing in the upper abdomen
- Feeling of fullness in the upper abdomen after having a meal
- Black, tarry stools
Causes Of Gastritis
- The condition of gastritis is the inflammation of the stomach lining. Any kind of injury or weakness to the mucus lining of the stomach allows the digestive juices to inflame and damage it.
- Several conditions and diseases might increase the gastritis risk such as Crohn’s disease.
- It could happen because of excessive intake of alcohol, stress, chronic vomiting, and intake of certain medicines such as anti-inflammatory drugs or aspirin.
- It may also cause because by the infection of pylori.
- Bile reflux could be one of the reasons why the backflow of bile juice into the stomach takes place.
- Infections are caused by viruses and bacteria.
- Bacterial infection–Helicobacter pylori are one of the most common human infections but only some people get gastritis or other GIT conditions because of it. It is observed that vulnerability to this bacterium might be inherited or caused due to unhealthy lifestyle choices.
- Too much consumption of pain killers-People who are consuming pain killers on a regular basis experience this condition as these medicines reduce a very important substance that is required to protect the mucus lining of the stomach.
- Older age–Aged people are highly at risk of having gastritis as with the age the lining becomes thin and also have more chances to get the infection by pylori.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol–Too much intake of alcohol could erode or damage the stomach lining, which makes it weaker to digestive juices. It might cause acute gastritis.
- Stress- Severe stress because of any kind of injury, surgery, infection, or burn could cause acute gastritis.
- Cancer treatment-Radiation treatment or chemotherapy drugs could increase the chances of gastritis.
- Autoimmune gastritis- It happens when the immune cells of a person’s body attack its own body cell such as stomach lining cells. This enhances the risk of acute gastritis.
- Other conditions and diseases-It might be associated with other medical conditions such as Crohn’s disease, HIV/AIDS, sarcoidosis, celiac disease, and parasitic infection.
Home Remedies For Gastritis
- Probiotics – These help in keeping the bowel movement regular and ease digestion. Taking its supplement helps in introducing beneficial bacteria to the digestive tract which helps in preventing the spread of any kind of infection.
- Fermented foods- These are also helpful in enhancing digestion. Some of the fermented foods are kombucha, kimchi, yogurt, kefir, sauerkraut, and many others.
- Garlic extract- It is very helpful in preventing the growth of H. pylori in the stomach. A teaspoon of garlic raw extract is highly effective as it has several antibacterial activities.
- Green tea- The intake of green tea with honey is very beneficial in healing gastritis. Drinking Luke’s warm water also soothes the digestive tract and also eases digestion.
- Essential oils- There are some efficient essential oils that are very effective in preventing or healing the growth of pylori. The oils that are derived from lemon verbena and lemongrass have a positive effect on the resistance to H. pylori overgrowth. Essential oils are mostly mixed with a carrier oil or inhaled with a diffuser and also applied to the skin. Essential oils are not consumed directly as some of them are toxic in nature.
- Smaller meals- Intake of big meals puts pressure on the digestive tract to digest it properly. In the condition of gastritis, it is very important to eat light and small meals which reduces the stress on the digestion system and digest the food properly.
- Lifestyle changes– Gastritis is a condition that could be a risk factor for stomach cancer. So, it is very important to focus on what suits your body and whatnot. A healthy lifestyle is very important to protect the body from these conditions. Proper yoga and exercise are essential as it helps in improving the digestive system and makes the body more active. Consumption of alcohol should be limited and smoking should be completely avoided.
In today’s life, approximately 80% of the population is experiencing gastritis conditions, which could be minor or major. It is happening because of the present stressed lifestyle, heavy intake of junk food, and many others. Allopathy medicines can cure this condition but are it possible for allopathy to cure it without having any side effects? If you are someone who is looking for a permanent and long-lasting treatment without any side effects then you should consider naturopathic treatment. Kayakalya Nature cure is the finest naturopathy hospital in Udaipur you must visit here if you are facing problems because of this condition.
Some of the Naturopathy Therapies to Treat Gastritis Are:
Diet therapy: It is very important to have a proper healthy diet chart which helps in improving digestion. Some of the foods that are important to include in your diet are fresh vegetables, castor oils, garlic extract, fruits, and many others. Strawberry and yogurt are also highly beneficial in preventing the infection of microbes
Intake of herbs: There are some herbs that help in healing gastritis without giving any side effects such as carom seeds, ginger, chamomile, and peppermint. These all have antibacterial activities that prevent the growth of H. pylori.
Colon therapy: In this, the accumulated debris or unwanted mucus in the colon is drained which releases the toxins from the body and also makes the body light and active.
Yoga: It is very essential to improve digestion and also cure gastritis condition.
It is very important to treat gastritis immediately as if it is left untreated for the long term it could cause stomach cancer or many other severe problems. Kayakalya nature cure center is one of the best naturopathy centers as it helps its patient by providing efficient treatment. We analyze our patient’s medical history and also provide a consultation session which helps in making the interaction between patient and doctor. A proper diet chart is also provided to the patient according to their medical condition. Well-experienced therapist of Kayakalya nature cure center provides effective therapies and also provides guidance on several yoga exercises to perform at home.
How To Prevent Gastritis
- People should limit the consumption of alcohol.
- Medications that cause damage to the stomach lining should be avoided. Some examples of these drugs are aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, and many more.
- The intake of acidic juices, food with coffee, carbonated beverages, and citric acid.
- Smoking should be limited or completely avoided.
- Consumption of free food, beverages that are free from caffeine, and non-carbonated beverages.
- High-fiber food such as beans, whole grains, fruits, and vegetables are highly helpful in preventing this condition.